Visiting Different Carenderia at Escario St.


                 So it was March 14,2018. I traveled from my home 'til to school and then after the moment I arrived, I planned to visit different carenderia aside the school. It was a short film of the sites after all. Apparently, I was not prepared but then I'd really done my Vlog thinking about this kind of scenario.  

           There were lots of carenderias outside the school, wherein students and also workers gather their lunch at those certain places. Having the advantage to eat outside brings lots of benefits to us as a student and also to others because they will not be bothered to prepare food on the morning.
Talking about preparing food in the morning could lead you to be late and then you could not be able to attend the significant moments during your class or work(including the workers).

              Building the carenderia outside is really a bright idea because both the gainers and people who eat at the carenderia could benefit this kind of business. Subliminally, people could innovate such ideas whenever they're thinking so deep about how business run through the environment. And also remember for those who eat too much, lessen the food that intake and promote fitness to prevent some unnecessary diseases.


Comments